Monday, March 22, 2010

Sams Adventures 7 (we lost Sam)

So it finally happen the fear struck in when i realized Sam was gone!  I know i am going to end up on animal cops. I would have had posters made with a reward but come on how many people would bring me a rock and try to claim it? I screamed and looked everywhere i could think of a rock to be hiding.  After about an hour i gave up on searching for him and went back to the car.  With the sun beating down in my car windows it was boiling hot in there.  I sat down tossed the mail in the passenger seat and notice a limp lifeless thing in the floorboard of the passenger side.  It was Sam! I forgot to even get him out of the car. I frantically reached down and picked him up. I rushed home and put him some water hoping to cool his poor body down.  Finally after about 2 minutes he was okay. After getting yelled at by a rock for half an hour i said i was sorry and told him i would never do it again. He did however say thank you for bringing his dead lifeless rock body back to life.

Hopefully i dont leave him anywhere again. DAMN THAT SAM!

No comments: