Thursday, March 11, 2010

American way?

Dont think this will be some rant how america is falling and crumbling around us. Nope find another blog for that one. I am just letting you know how we as people get pressured into things.

Our society has drilled into us that you have to get married, buy a house, get your dream car, dog and then kids. I understand religion plays a huge part in marriage before kids (which i agree 100%). I would like to know what constitutes white trash? Why is that because you have a child first, get married, never buy a house, get the car you can AFFORD.  You are looked down upon as a sewer rat that needs to be exterminated.

First i think buying a home is a luxury not a necessity.  I dont think because you drive a 10 year old car your dont matter, and i damn sure dont think because you had kids before you got married your beneath me.

I think today people have a skewed vision of what your suppose to be, what your suppose to do, and how your suppose to act.  They try everyday to drill it into us, this is the AMERICAN WAY. or is it?

No comments: