Friday, March 12, 2010

Sams Adventures 3

So new day new start.  I woke up to find Sam getting in the garbage this morning.  I spanked his lil rock butt, and preceded to tell him what he was doing was wrong. When much to my surprise Sam spoke.

"Who the HELL,  do you think you are,  coming in here and spanking me when i was doing nothing but looking for some sweet grub"?

Taken by surprise i just turned and walked out taking a moment to try and comprehend if a damn rock just spoke to me or if i am truly loosing my mind. Walking back in the kitchen he was sitting there staring at me like he was waiting for a response.  I told him, i was sorry if he wanted something to eat instead of digging for last nights pork he should have came to me and just simply ASKED.

With the new found knowledge of Sams ability to speak. I am not looking forward to having him around. I thought i was just getting a ordinary rock, but i think i was cursed with the spawn of all spawns of rocks. Damn That Sam!

No comments: