Tuesday, March 9, 2010

mamajamba

Rocks! I have recently discovered the love of rocks! Small rocks, big rocks, medium rocks, smooth, or rough. Rocks rocks rocks. I am on a journey to get a rock, a pet rock. I have a feeling that out of all the pets my pet rock whom i will name Sam, will win the hearts of millions. I will just have to search and find that one perfect rock that will make everyone happy! Has to be well mannered. I dont need a rock that will constantly keep me on my feet. I need one that is not going to be very active. I already have three kids to chase i do not need to add an extra hyper thing to my life. I will keep you all posted on how my rock hunt goes. Ill start bright and early lets say noonish! okay everyone i am off to get two boys in the shower, and to make dinner for one hungry lil girl who i can hear screaming at me at this moment. Wish everyone i happy night and happy blogging! Hope to see you all tomorrow as the journey for the perfect pet rock continues.

No comments: