Thursday, March 18, 2010

Sams Adventures 6

I have to say that i am very impressed with Sams skill in making such a device, but i countered it with a hat i made out of tin foil. (ill post pics soon) I can not keep but wondering about his mother. I know she sits under a tree right outside my door, but i feel like i should say sorry or something. 

Sam has become more and more controlling. Always questioning me where i am going when i will be back. I think he is plotting something more sinister then mind control. I came home the other day to find a huge pile of rocks sitting out by the curb. Either he has a sweet ass poker game,or he is plotting to take over the world.

 I feel like i have opened pandoras box, and i am in to deep to get it closed again.  I am going to sit up cameras around the place to see if i can catch Sam in action. I will let you know what i find. Hopefully i don't get caught and i will be able to tell you. I think if i leave my hat on ill be good, maybe i should make some for the rest of the family?

DAMN THAT SAM!

No comments: