Monday, March 15, 2010

Sams Adventures 4

I took Sam out for a walk on Saturday, and what to my surprise his mother showed up. I didn't want to eves drop but i think it went something like this.

"Sam that is what these alien beings are calling you"?

"Yes mother, and don't be so rude she has been good to me when you have failed".

"Me fail, what did i ever do to you"?

"You kept me from world domination, we outnumber these humans. We can take over and make them our slaves".

"Listen to this crazy talk, we are nothing but rocks, we have no arms, or legs we shouldn't even me talking".

"You mother are just a mer rock, me i am an alpha rock, i do talk, i do somewhat walk, and i do not have arms but i do get what i want".

"You have completely lost your stones "SAM" i think you need to come back with me".

"No mother i am to stay with the human until i fulfill my dream, and then maybe i will keep her and her family as a pet".

"I will have no part in this, good luck and you will never see me again".

"We will see about that".

I slowly walked backwards trying to get back into the apt before he saw me, hoping to get the door shut and lock him out, but being a rock he rolled much faster then i could sneak.  Well SHIT DAMN THAT SAM!

No comments: