Sunday, February 11, 2007

To Spank Or Not To Spank?

In California they are trying to pass a law that you cannot spank your child 3 or under. If being caught you can face up tp $1,000.00 fine or possible jail time. Many people refer to a spanking as a beating. What the Fuck is that all about.. I mean really! Think about it people, a swat on the butt compared to getting a belt and leaving bruises and breaking the skin are two different things.... If they were to pass this law.. do you honestly think it would stop people from beating there kids...no not like they would do it in public anyway... they would do it behind the walls of there home. Now this gives the mother who love there children and do it for there well being a bad rep ... I mean I would rather swat my childs hand then him get burned touching something hot? I don't know, my problem is where does it stop? Next it will be mandatory for cameras to be put into homes to monitor if your reading to your kids, or that they are eating all there veggies.....

No comments: