Saturday, February 17, 2007

People who lie to kick it..

I think its funny that people think they have to lie to each other to kick it. I have a few people in my life, that think if they lie it makes them much cooler then they really are. I am like what the fuck ever people. If you lie you will find yourself stumbling over lies to finally realize that the truth was much more interesting then the lie you were trying to convince me was true.

I have caught someone in a lie recently, what is great about it that I dont think they know they gave themself away. I am just more apt to be your friend if you told me the cold hard truth about yourself, then if you dont me a lie to make me think you are something more then what you are. Lying about your past doesn't help either, cause eventually it will come crumbling down around you.

I am not even mad that you lied, I am mad that now I wont be able to trust a damn word that comes out of your mouth.

No comments: