Sunday, February 11, 2007

A little about bable

I want to share a little about me, I am a stay at home mother of two boys. Gavin who is two and half and korbin who is 6 months. I have a husband who works very hard so I can sit at home and watch the kids grow. I was born and raised in Oklahoma, I now reside in California. I often wonder about moving back to Oklahoma, but then realize that it would not be fair of me to ask my husband to pack his things and move to another state away from his family and friends. Currently I do not have any family around other then his. I try to keep positive that one day I will be able to just call up my sister or brother and be like come over and hang out with me I am lonely but until that day comes I put a smile on my face and go on. Life is tough you basically have to take by the horns and just hang on for the ride, because you never know what life will throw at you...


No comments: