Monday, April 12, 2010

DMV

I know everyone has had to deal with this department of your state in some way shape or form.  We all know the dreaded take a number and a seat and pray that they all don't decide to go on lunch break while you are there. So you get your number that is about 10 people away from breaking free of the prison you have gotten yourself into. You sit down and some old lady decides she needs to explain her whole life story of why she is there.

I always end up mad and getting the annoying cheerful lady who wants me to donate money. HELL THE FUCK O i am about to pay you 200 plus for some tags stop trying to get me to buy candy and other stupid crap i dont need.

I can only say suggest when going to the DMV bring a tent sleeping bag, a picnic basket and just make yourself at home cause anytime the workers there see a person there ass drags like no other.   Good luck!

No comments: